Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm dreaming of a white banana

I'm dreaming of a white banana
Just like the ones I used to eat


With a yellow peel, and Monkeyboys squeal
To taste something that's this sweet.


I'm dreaming of a white banana
With every banana card I write


May your days be merry and bright
And may all your bananas be white

Wait a minute, what's that?


Ahhh, that banana tried to take a bite out of me!


Ahh, who are these people! I may have to throw some mud at them!


Oh no! Don't bite that banana, buddy! Don't bite it!


Ah ah ah! Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo!


Ahh ah! Monkey! Monkey! Hoo hoo ha ha ha ha! Agggghhhhhhh!


Oh that was scary, I need something to calm me down.

If you like banana coladas
And getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yogurt
If you have banana on the brain
If you'd like eating them at midnight
In the dunes on the Cape
Then I'm the Monkeyboy that you've looked for
Visit me and bring bananas!

Hoo hoo ha ha ha ha ha ha!

4 comments:

Karnov said...

ooooookayyyy

flu said...

Gee... I've never know anyone to wish white bananas on me before.

Isn't yellow more appropriate?

sophie said...

Bananas in Pajamas?? Haven't seen them in ages!! Here from Michele's.

Carmi said...

What is it about bananas that fascinates us so?

Dropped in from Michele's this aft.