Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Jo Jo the Mighty Morphin' Power Sidekick

Howya doin' Bwauth?

Hoo hoo ha ha ha ha ha!

Most of you might not know this, but I am a Mighty Morphin' Power Sidekick! Look at this!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's Morphin' Time! Hoo hoo ha ha ha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm a little short for a Storm Trooper, don't you think? Hooo hoo ha ha ha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Look at me! I'm The Karate Kid with the Kung Fu Grip!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here I am in my baseball outfit because nothing is funnier than a Monkeyboy in a baseball outfit except...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A Monkeyboy in a clown outfit! Hoo hoo ha ha hah!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me am Hulk now! Hulk Jo Jo smash you good! Ha ha ha, just kidding, I won't smash you!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Now I'm that other Hulk. Whachoo gonna do when I bring a big bowl of delicious banana pasta to you?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Now I am the Lord of the Dance! Ha ha, I hope that I don't slip on a banana peel!

Well, that's all the time I have for today, kiddies. I hope you liked watching my tricks. Remember, this was all done by my Super Morphin' Sidekick powers, not by clever photomanipulation or camera trickery!

See yah soon!

9 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Stunning; what a great sidekick he will be. Keep the bananas handy.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Michele sent me. She didn't tell me how strange you are....

Melody said...

What are you on? *giggle giggle*
Michele sent me too...

Leia said...

Nice try, JoJo. Those are really just cardboard cut-outs you're standing behind, aren't they?

Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

Carboard whatouts?


Hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

JawaJuice said...

I think i'm gonna have nightmares for weeks..

www.muebles-en-la-rioja.com said...

It can't work as a matter of fact, that's what I suppose.

Order Lexapro said...

If you always write interesting, I will be your regular reader. skin care

Anonymous said...

If you always write interesting, I will be your regular reader. skin care