Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Me me me me me me me me me me me me!


Thank you Jon, you're my bestest buddy ever!

10 years ago I was:

  • Eating bananas
  • Drinking banana daiquiris
  • Learning how to be the bestest sidekick ever from Uncle Schlocky
  • Living on Planet Monkekbok

5 years ago I was:

  • Eating bananas
  • Drinking banana daiquiris
  • Taking my Sidekick Accreditation Tests
  • Eating bananas

1 year ago I was:

  • Eating bananas
  • Finishing up my sidekick apprenticeship
  • Drinking banana daiquiris
  • Playing cards with my buddies BoBo, Cocoa and Spanky

Yeterday I was:

  • Eating bananas
  • Being the bestest sidekick ever for Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator!
  • Looking up a great banana bread recipe (If only Jon will let me use the oven)
  • Throwing mud at Hojo.

5 snacks I enjoy the most:

  • Bananas
  • Banana cream pies
  • Frozen bananas
  • Banana daiquiris
  • Bananas

5 songs I know all the words to:

  • Theme to the Banana Splits
  • Banana Boat Song
  • Havana Affair by The Ramones
  • The MIT-S fightsong (Go Fighting Bananas!)
  • The Banana Phone Song by Raffi

5 ideal places for running away to:

  • MIT-S
  • Banana Republic
  • Banana Island of Monkekbok
  • Certain parts of Central and South America
  • The banana section of your local grocery store

5 items you will never see me wear:

  • A banana hammock
  • Diapers
  • Jodhpurs
  • Chaps
  • Steel Toed boots

5 biggest joys in my life

  • My bananas
  • Being Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator's super duper sidekick!
  • Making banana daiquiris
  • My bandana
  • My banana hammock (a hammock made from banana leaves)

3 favorite toys:

  • My daiquiri mixer
  • My B.A.N.A.N.A 2000, Mobile Banana Locator
  • Jon's ship the Danger Sled, don't tell him I said that!

Hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha ha ha ha!

4 comments:

Master Yoda said...

A common theme in your answers there seems to be, but figure out what it is I can not. Hmm...

Have to think about this I shall. In the mean time, have a snack I will. For some reason, a sudden urge for bananas I have.

dddragon said...

What? Not 30,000 Pounds of Bananas by Harry Chapin??!!

Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

I don't know 30,000 Pounds of Bananas, but I know I like it!

Hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha ha!

November Rain said...

lol