Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Where's Jo Jo?


Howya doin' bwauth?



Ha ha!



After Jon the intergalactic Gladiator's dramatic saving of the Earth, I got hundreds of letters, emails and dog poop-filled shoeboxes from people asking me what I was doing during this exciting story arc.




Well it's simple.




Jon has me in the gunner's station aboard his ship the Danger Sled.




Here's a picture of me in the turret, taken right after the events of Space Battle Part 1, the Battle in Space!


He said that it was very important that I remain on the ship to protect it while he was gone. He said that I was the last line of defense and to stay there in case he failed.

It's so exciting, I feel like a hero! If being a super awesome comedy relief sidekick wasn't my calling, I might try my hand at being an Intergalactic hero, just like Jon!

Until next time! Hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haah hah hah!

6 comments:

Master Yoda said...

Relieved I am that in such capable hands, the defense of your planet Earth is.

Hee hee hee hee! Sorry, sometimes too funny I am.

Free to Be said...

Looks like fun.

Here from Michele's today.

flu said...

That's a oddly familiar-lookin gun turret!

BTW, It's good to know you do something

Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

Of course I "do something," Dukey Fluke. I am the comedy relief sidekick for Jon.

Leia said...

Maybe protecting the world'll be easier if you knew what every control did.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I don't have the heart to tell him. Most of those buttons don't work. They do, however, release banana pellets just like the NASA experiments with monkeys back in the 60's.