|List seven random things about yourself that people may not know.|
Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
Post the rules on your blog.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK, hang on everyone.
1. I am the youngest of three. My oldest sister is kind of a hippy type, my middle sister is the preppie type and I defy description.
2. I played percussion in junior high and high school. I really wasn’t that great on drums, but I rocked the crash cymbals like few others.
3. My first pet was a tan and white mouse that I named Nobella. I had a plan to figure out how to get rid of nuclear waste by shooting more neutrons into it (why hadn’t anyone thought of that before?), creating more energy and stabilizing the products of the reaction. Surely for this, I would win the Nobel Prize. Hence the mouse’s name.
4. I have a slight case of tinnitus in my left ear from when I was a Wild West gunfighter the summer between high school graduation and when I went into the Army. We had earplugs, but I couldn’t hear dialog with them in, so I would loosen the left one to hear my cues.
5. People occasionally say that I kind of look like Commander Riker. It may be because I grew a beard between seasons one and two, or it may be because I gained 20 pounds between seasons one and two.
6. The first time I said “I love you” to my wife, I was sitting on the floor of a woman’s bathroom at a local bar and she was sitting on my lap. Yeah, I know I’m Captain Romantic.
7. My wife and I got pregnant with Kiera at a red dress run at the Waukesha Hash. I was dressed like a Catholic schoolgirl (and I looked spectacular). When we got pregnant with Paxton, I wore the same outfit to a Halloween party. I still looked spectacular, but I had my goatee by that time and it was quite an addition to the costume. The outfit is available for rental to couples looking to conceive.
Now For the devious part of the meme: I must tag seven people. Therefore, I tag Private Hudson, Jan the Intergalactic Aviator, Queen Galacta, Agent Audrey Hanson, Dr. Nemonok, Professor Xavier, and Karnov.