I think regular visitors to my blog (I call them Jr. Intergalactic Gladiators) understand it. I am a real person, I live in Chicago, Illinois, USA. I am married and have a daughter named Kiera. I just happen to write about being an Intergalactic Gladiator and of my adventures in space. The Jr. Intergalactic Gladiators read my posts and, if they feel inspired (which I hope they do), leave me a message in the comments.
Often, though, I get someone to my blog that just doesn't quite get it. It really isn't his or her fault, as I usually whore for comments on the weekends by hanging out at Michele's site. These people wind up saying stuff like "Wow, looks like fun" or "What an imagination you have!"
I don't want to alienate my casual visitors. However, I also don't feel that they know how to comment on much of my material, so I often do different things for the weekend like talk about my daughter or post a word game. Therefore, to help facilitate comments for my blog, I have created for you some great prefab comments. They're easy to use, just copy and paste the one you want! No fuss no muss, it's easier than Easy Off and Easy Cheese combined!
So without further ado (or adon't) here are your ready-made comments:
- That's so funny!
- Looks like fun.
- Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, you are so sexxay!
- I need more cowbell!
- I can't believe you ate the whole thing.
- Does this look infected?
- I've got to hand it to you for that one.
- Candygram for Mongo.
- Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, you're too sexy for your shirt.
- So that's what a cream cheese statue of Franklin D. Roosevelt looks like.
- I like the Wizard of Oz. I like the Tin Man.
- It's the Diet Mt. Dew of champagne.
- What do you mean, I can't keep the laser gun?
- Wow! What an imagination.
- Ten cases of beer! Awesome!!!!1!!
- Aw, that's so cute.
- Pennsylvania 6-5000.
- Well what did you expect? They were Oxnorains.
- My cat's breath smells like cat food.
- You my bestest friend fow ever and ever and ever!
- My shoe size is ____.
- Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, I curse the day you were born. May each of your breaths bring you closer to a painful, horrific death. You are dead to me.
- Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone.
- Mr. Intergalactic Gladiator, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
- A Force wedgie you will receive.
- Did you try resetting the phased redundancy pile of your IP Configurator?
- The mauve looks nice, but I just love the avocado.
- Did you see that one time when Mr. Henderson totally flipped out? That was so cool.
- Come on big bucks big bucks no Whammies!
- How come in Commando when Schwarzenegger was firing the M-60 at the end, the size of the ammo belt kept getting longer? I mean, that was such BS!
- Chips and dip! Chips and dip!
- Maybe somebody will want to take me home today, Mr. Peebles.
- I was very disappointed with the 5th Element. It had absolutely nothing to do with boron.
- It's just like John Astin as the Riddler -- it just isn't right.
- Those beer commercials are such crap. How's a train supposed to bring a blizzard to a football stadium?
- Maybe the next time you try that, you should leave your cape at home.
- I drew the Iggy.
- What does a god need with a starship?
- Boy, Larry King sure loves his prune juice.
So there you have it, your custom-made, pre-made, made-to-order comments for my comment section. Go ahead, give them a test drive. You'll love 'em!