Friday, November 04, 2005

I think regular visitors to my blog (I call them Jr. Intergalactic Gladiators) understand it. I am a real person, I live in Chicago, Illinois, USA. I am married and have a daughter named Kiera. I just happen to write about being an Intergalactic Gladiator and of my adventures in space. The Jr. Intergalactic Gladiators read my posts and, if they feel inspired (which I hope they do), leave me a message in the comments.

Often, though, I get someone to my blog that just doesn't quite get it. It really isn't his or her fault, as I usually whore for comments on the weekends by hanging out at Michele's site. These people wind up saying stuff like "Wow, looks like fun" or "What an imagination you have!"

I don't want to alienate my casual visitors. However, I also don't feel that they know how to comment on much of my material, so I often do different things for the weekend like talk about my daughter or post a word game. Therefore, to help facilitate comments for my blog, I have created for you some great prefab comments. They're easy to use, just copy and paste the one you want! No fuss no muss, it's easier than Easy Off and Easy Cheese combined!

So without further ado (or adon't) here are your ready-made comments:

  • That's so funny!
  • Looks like fun.
  • Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, you are so sexxay!
  • I need more cowbell!
  • I can't believe you ate the whole thing.
  • Does this look infected?
  • I've got to hand it to you for that one.
  • Candygram for Mongo.
  • Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, you're too sexy for your shirt.
  • So that's what a cream cheese statue of Franklin D. Roosevelt looks like.
  • I like the Wizard of Oz. I like the Tin Man.
  • It's the Diet Mt. Dew of champagne.
  • What do you mean, I can't keep the laser gun?
  • Wow! What an imagination.
  • Ten cases of beer! Awesome!!!!1!!
  • Aw, that's so cute.
  • Pennsylvania 6-5000.
  • Well what did you expect? They were Oxnorains.
  • My cat's breath smells like cat food.
  • What!!!!!!!!!??????
  • You my bestest friend fow ever and ever and ever!
  • My shoe size is ____.
  • Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, I curse the day you were born. May each of your breaths bring you closer to a painful, horrific death. You are dead to me.
  • Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone.
  • Mr. Intergalactic Gladiator, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
  • A Force wedgie you will receive.
  • Did you try resetting the phased redundancy pile of your IP Configurator?
  • The mauve looks nice, but I just love the avocado.
  • Did you see that one time when Mr. Henderson totally flipped out? That was so cool.
  • Come on big bucks big bucks no Whammies!
  • How come in Commando when Schwarzenegger was firing the M-60 at the end, the size of the ammo belt kept getting longer? I mean, that was such BS!
  • Chips and dip! Chips and dip!
  • Maybe somebody will want to take me home today, Mr. Peebles.
  • I was very disappointed with the 5th Element. It had absolutely nothing to do with boron.
  • It's just like John Astin as the Riddler -- it just isn't right.
  • Those beer commercials are such crap. How's a train supposed to bring a blizzard to a football stadium?
  • Maybe the next time you try that, you should leave your cape at home.
  • I drew the Iggy.
  • What does a god need with a starship?
  • Boy, Larry King sure loves his prune juice.

So there you have it, your custom-made, pre-made, made-to-order comments for my comment section. Go ahead, give them a test drive. You'll love 'em!

37 comments:

Aginoth said...

Hi Jon, Michelle sent me

Your blog raised a chuckle, a good thing for a friday

MaR said...

I am in tears... really. Laughing!

Juggling Mother said...

Yeah, well, if you will go whoring your site for comments, you've got to expect wierdo's!

Hi, I'm a wierdo, Michelle sent me:-) I was hoping for a nice piccy of you in full gladitorial dress, but I guess I'll settle for general intergalacticness.

Darv said...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, you're too sexy for your shirt.

Paste said...

What does a god need with a starship?

Darv said...

No fuss no muss, it's easier than Easy Off and Easy Cheese combined!

Mmmmm Caustic aresol cheese.

me said...

Hi Jon,
Another Weirdo from Michele's here. :-)

Ever considered doing NaNoWriMo?

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Karnov said...
No fuss no muss, it's easier than Easy Off and Easy Cheese combined!

You have to cook it in an Easy Bake Oven first, though.

Plumcrazee, great addition.

Ivoryfrog, what's a NaNoWriMo?

Everyone else, thanks for stopping by.

utenzi said...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, you're too sexy for your shirt!

Michele sent me off to Chicago to see you, Jon!

I love your comment about boron, Jon. That's quite funny.

utenzi said...

To answer the question of Ivoryfrog, NaNoWriMo is National November Writing Month and it's a contest to write a "novel" of 50,000 words in a month. Happens each year and each time more people participate, Jon.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Nevermind everyone, I know what NaNoWriMo is.

Darv said...

Thats a lot of words to write in a month.

Darv said...

I got another pre-made for you to add:

"Mr. Speaker, I allot 2 minutes of my time to the gentleman from Illinois."

Spock said...

I'm sorry you're allergic to me. Please take an allergy pill & drop in again any time!!

Karen said...

You definitely need more cowbell. As do I since I was one of those comments you mentioned in the past. Oops. Sorry about that. I do respect the work you put into your blog and glad you enjoy it.

Michele sent me...

Marie said...

I get you! I get you! I am so going to have to introduce you to my blog friend Mr. Adventure You may enjoy reading his stuff. Oh yeah. Michele sent me.

JoeC said...

Hello, Michele sent me. yo there cowboy....do ya have the fastest draw in da galaxy? adios!

Anonymous said...

Chicago, we have a problem.

ribbiticus said...

lol! thanks! i needed that!

Chatty said...

OK, classic post. I may have to borrow that for my site.

Michele sent me.

rashbre said...

Nanowrimo is actually the language of Omirwonan, which is just past Apoplexi in the Third Spiral Ring. I will use my reverse field suction device to teleport your comments across blogospace where they will actually be useful in a book I'm writing and can probably form an entire chapter.

rashbre

Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Wow, looks like fun. What an imagination you have!

Vegeta said...

all of your Base are belong to us. Kakorot get off my computer! But I don't like those sites vegeta . What? Idiot.

Professor Xavier said...

What does a god need with a starship?

Drat! Someone already said that one!!

Okay, about:

"Oh God!"
"That's 'Zod'."

jane said...

Yeah, yeah you pegged me. Space stuff is just something I really don't get. Although my Dad did help do graphic designs for Apollo. Is that spacy enough?
Without further ado, here goes:
Boy, Larry King sure loves his prune juice

by the way, Michele sent me
(I bet you already knew that)

Lori said...

I've got to hand it to you for that one....Pretty funny!!!

Michele sent me....NOT!!!

Have a great day!!!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Err...I can't think of anything extra to say, as it would have been one of those.

Anonymous said...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, you are so sexxay! What do you mean, I can't keep the laser gun?

Thanks for the visit.

Unknown said...

So imaginative!

Michele didn't send me!

Professor Xavier said...

35 comments! Now that is impressive.

And I'm liking the whole "Michele didn't send me" backlash. I don't who this Michele is, but he/she didn't send me either!

Jango Fett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jango Fett said...

38 Comments, you're on a roll their!

J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Michele DIDN'T send me either! Ha! (I'm getting tired of reading the mindless comments that just say "michele sent me" and don't have anything to do with the post.) Oh, and I'll be sure to use some of these occasionally.

Mr. Bennet said...

I think I'll go with "Chips and dip! Chips and dip!" from now on, but maybe not just on your blog...

Darv said...

What does a god need with a starship?

Anonymous said...

Any site with Maskatron on it is aces with me! REISSUE MAKSATRON NOW!

nikejustin said...

Hello,

My name is Lauren Francesca, I shoot comedy videos online. I have been in many viral videos. Barelypolitical started a web series with me as the lead character and if it does well they will shoot more of them. Would really appreciate it if you took the time to watch it, and potentially share it if you feel that it is in your demographic.

I love Sci fi projects and hope to work on a lot more of them.

Link to the show;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgapQkMkWNU