Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A few Impressions

Thank you everyone for stopping by today. I would like to entertain you with a few impressions.


For my first impression, Captain Picard:

"Numbah one, engage."

Next, Sean Connery from Dragonheart:

"I am the lasht dragon!"

My next impression is Jeff from Coupling:

"Breasts breasts breasts breasts breasts breasts breasts breasts."

Darth Vader:

"Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father. Luke, I am your father."

Luke Skywalker:

"Nooooooooo!"

Legendary baseball announcer Harry Caray:

"Cubs win! Cubs win! Holy cow!

Hollywood actor and World War II pilot Jimmy Stewart:

"I wish I had a million dollars. Hot dog!"

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous host Robin Leach:

"That Champaign-filled hottub cost over five million dollaaaars."

Homer Simpson:
"D'oh!"

Professor Charles Xavier:

"I'm Charles Xavier. Would you like some breakfast?"

My final impression, Wolverine:

"I'm the best at what I do, and what I do ain't pretty, bub."

Thank you, that's all for now, good night everybody!

9 comments:

flu said...

WoW! You're really good at this...

Except I think you were a little off on Harry... but you got the others dead on!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Are you kidding? Harry's my best impression! Maybe I need a couple of Budwiesers to really get it going.

Karnov said...

"Maybe I need a couple of Budwiesers to really get it going."

Ten cases

Lori said...

Wooow you're really good!!!...lol

Have a great day!!!

flu said...

Ahhhh... you've got it now!

Professor Xavier said...

How could you pass up the golden opportunity to do Master Yoda? Unless of course, this is merely day one of Impressions.

Luke: Master Yoda, is Darth Vader my real father?

Yoda: (shakes Magic 8 Ball vigorously) Yes, signs point to.

Master Yoda said...

Professor X,

Know about my Magic 8 Ball how did you? A secret that is!

Point your Big Brainy Machine at me do not!

Professor Xavier said...

Sorry Master Yoda, I did not mean to blow your cover. Trade secrets should be kept secret. For instance, I would never under any circumstances tell anyone about my wearing pink bunny-rabit pajamas every night.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That didn't sound like me; it sounded more like Sean Connery.

Be sure to see my Enterprise party Invite on my Journal to find our how you can join in!