Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fluke's Portfolio

I was leaving the studio that filmed "Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, This is Your Life" when I looked down and noticed something on the ground. Upon closer inspection, it appeared to be Fluke Starbucker's portfolio. It had a cover letter:


Dear Sir or Ma'am,

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity, enclosed you will find several glossy 8x10's of my previous work.

I have several years experience both on stage and in front of the camera. I also have a strong dance background in jazz, tap and ballet.

Please feel free to contact me should a need for my talents arise, you may email me at the address below or contact my agent at JJ Juice Talent Agency.

Sincerely, Fluke Starbucker
Fluke@starbucker.starcom




My glossy.



As demonstrated in several of these photos, I am capable of doing stunt work.



I have equestrian experience.


I am able to work well with others in a variety of different situations.


I can play the lead in an action movie...


A studious professor type...


A romantic lead...


De Niro has nothing on my chameleon-like ability to become the role.


Some say that I am Dynamite.


This is not actually from any production, Yoda is just one lazy old man.


And finally, my greatest role ever.

4 comments:

Darv said...

"This is not actually from any production, Yoda is just one lazy old man."

Ooooh... I never knew. Guess he uses stunt-doubles for light-sabre duels.

Jawa Juice said...

Wowohwowohwow!!!!
Hey, we’ll pay handsomely for those photos! Hell, we’ll pay grotesque for those photos! We’ve even got a shrine with some actual replica die-cast plastic blast helmets that those puppies will go great with.
You seem to know a lot about ol’ Fluke. Wanna join F.O.O.F.?

Professor Xavier said...

Very impressive. I predict that Fluke will be one of the biggest and most important celebrities in Hollywood history.

Master Yoda said...

Lazy I am not! Corns on my feet I have! Walk as well you will not when almost 900 years old your reach! Hmph!