Thursday, November 03, 2005

Evil website!

In my many virtual travels around this INTERgalactic Network of Electronic Transmissions, I have come across many unusual places to visit. One of which, is The Gematriculator. Yes, that's right, a web-based device constructed to deduce just how evil your website is.

Now, my blog in it's current configuration has just a little too much stuff for the Gematriculator to calculate, so I used yesterday's post.

Of course, I am not sure how this virtual apparatus works, I assume it is a combination of super technology fused with magicks of the dark arts, but I am glad to say that my post is certified 69% good!

This site is certified 69% GOOD by the Gematriculator

So there you go. I am certainly mostly good. No bludgeoning penguins or insider trading for me.

So how good or evil is your site? Mua ha ha ha!

On another note:

Qui-Gon Jinn is having a visit from my former sidekick and current protoplasmic entity Jo Jo the Monkeyboy. Click here for a look.

5 comments:

flu said...

I suspect the 69% good rating was simply due to the extraordinary subject matter of the excellent post you submitted for rating.

the rest? maybe not so much...

BWAAAHAAHAAAA!

Karnov said...

Alas, my site was only 27% evil. =(
I am the diet-coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.

turboslut said...

My site was 26% evil. Should I be pleased about that?

Professor Xavier said...

A very interesting device. The results of its analysis of my site was, looking at the glass as half full, 63% good. It looks like you are more good than I am Jon. Perhaps it's all the manipulations of other's minds that I do without their permission or knowledge.

Vegeta said...

Sigh 36% evil I have been tamed.