Monday, July 14, 2008

iDoodle a Blockade Boy Slashpic



Blockade Boy, the master of GWF (Gay Wall that Falls).

Everyone I know digs GWF, so I don’t know how some people think that it’s niche. It’s like those women who stomp on mice with high heels, except nicer because those cute little guys don’t get smashed. Doesn’t that look hot how that one dude is squished like that in the picture? I know I’m a little turned on, and I’m more of a SWF kind of guy.

Some people may think that I am pandering to the GWF crowd in my presidential campaign. All I know is that there are a lot GWF enthusiasts out there (look in the personals section, you’ll see GWF everywhere) and their voices deserve to be heard too, and if I’m the hearer of that voice, then so be it.

11 comments:

Dr. Zaius said...

What the heck are you talking about?

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Am I the only one who hasn't a clue what GWF is?

SQT said...

Whew! I thought I was the only one totally confused.

LurkerWithout said...

Man, even amongst weird fetishists, its niche. Its like niche-niche. I mean even CSI won't do an episode completely mishandling the group. Its THAT niche...

mwb said...

The wall didn't fall, it was pushed.

I suspect there's a conspiracy afoot!

Jeremy Rizza said...

If you had bothered to animate the damn thing, everybody could have seen that it's merely extremely heavy, slow-motion frottage.

SHI said...

?????


Jon are you turning into the question

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Zaius, Picard, SQT -- it's GWF Gay Wall that Falls. - thought everyone was into it.
Lurker -- it was on CSI Miami, remember when Horatio whipped his sunglasses off and said "Looks like the wall fell fell on him like a ton of bricks." Then they cut to opening credits? Man that show sucks.
MWB -- except he was getting off on it, so is the squasher guilty of shashing the squashee?

Blockade Boy -- Frottage? Ew...

Shi -- Is the Question into GWF?

And I thought you were dead.

LurkerWithout said...

It got a Sunglasses-Line-Who Scream? Ok, maybe just maybe, there might be a market for GWF...

Unknown said...

Fits perfectly into my Multicolored bathtubs that stick on the ceiling and can toast bread line of products. GWF IT IS! =D

merlyn said...

woah...cool wall how did you teach it to do that falling trick anyway?