Monday, June 25, 2007

Intergalactic Update

Hi, Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator here with a little update for all of my Junior Intergalactic Gladiators.

Wow, things sure are happening with Jan and Bandit aren’t they? I’m sure that everything will turn out OK on that Star Destroyer. They’ll get their money for delivery of those power cores and be on their way without any trouble at all, right? Right?

I also wanted to let everyone know that I have a post over on SQT’s Fantasy and Sci-Fi Loving blog. Please head on over there and give it a look.

Finally, wanted to alert you that my next post here will be a rerun of sorts. Dr. Zaius is hosting the July 4th edition of the Carnival of Liberals and my next post will be my entry for it. Hey it may be a rerun, but of you haven’t seen it before, it’s new to you!

There you go kids, see you soon!

1 comment:

Dr. Zaius said...

Thanks for the link, and the great submission!