Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The Most Interesting Man in the Galaxy


He once built a powerful supercomputer using only duct tape, two circuit boards, a ship’s steering wheel, and a less powerful supercomputer.


He once surfed the tail of a comet because it seemed like a cool thing to do.


He once defended a small village on planet Cruxes IV from a giant gelatin monster using only a fifty gallon drum of whipped cream and a wooden spoon.


He once made a suit entirely out of bacon and dared the lions at the zoo to take a bite.

None took him up on it.

He is the most interesting man in the galaxy.

“I don’t always drink beer, but when I do, it’s Dos Equis. I mean, usually, sometimes I’ll have a Sierra Nevada or maybe even a PBR if that’s all they have. Oh wait, it’s Cinco de Mayo! Of course I’m drinking a Dos Equis, that’s all I have. It’s way better than that Corona stuff.

Stay thirsty, my friends.”

11 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Those Mexican ladies seem to be enjoying the occasion with you.

mwb said...

Wait, let me guess. Is it Carrottop?

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I got to be in the "Clono De Mayo" parade, but was very disappointed when I found out it was just me being dropped in to a vat of mayonnaise.


And I didn't know you smoked domestic cigars.

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have always thought you the interesting one of the bunch.. Hope you have been well - no fooling around at the Jedi Temple ya hear.. :)

NandeHi - Jedi Temple Governess

Vince Briefs said...

Um do you know where i can get zombie speedster repellant?

Dr. Zaius said...

Bacon? Did someone say bacon?

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Captain Picard -- They had an interesting time.

MWB -- No. LOL. Carrottop is and interesting man, but not the most interesting man in the galaxy.

AOC -- I saw a Clono de Mayo on a menu once. No wait, it was a BLT, never mind.

NandeHi -- Hey! Thanks for stopping by.

Vince -- I'm not sure. Can you just shoot the zombie in the head?

Dr. Zaius -- I sure did. Want some?

Anonymous said...

I am really Glad i came across this web site.Added joninterglad.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Antidepressants said...

This is good site to spent time on. allergy

Anonymous said...

This is good site to spent time on. allergy