Monday, July 18, 2005

8 Truths About Me and 2 Lies

I saw someone else do this on her blog and I thought it would be interesting to try, and as we all know, plagiary is the sincerest form of flattery or something. Below I have 10 items listed about me, 8 of these are true but 2 are not. Try to guess which ones are true!

1. I am 6 feet tall and weigh (approximately) 205 lbs.

2. I have seen large spiders on top of the John Hancock building in Chicago.

3. I'm an early riser.

4. My favorite musical group is the Ramones.

5. I've had a price on my head.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
6. My avatar is taken from a character on the popular 80's cartoon "Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs."

7. My favorite movie of all time is Spaced Invaders.

8. I used to have a pet mouse named Nobella.

9. I've jumped out of perfectly good airplanes.

10. I belong to an international running (dis)organization that proudly describes themselves as a "drinking club with a running problem."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you must be one of the Hash House Harriers, eh? ;)

First ran into (well, not actually) them a few decades ago in Taiwan, then later in Hong Kong. They like taking on the Macklehose Trail in Hong Kong, I've heard.

And nope, I'se not one of 'em, no way!

Z said...

I would say 1 and 3. I bet you are a dwarf really who parties the night away and doesn't get up until 3 in the afternoon. Just guessing ;)