Wednesday, July 20, 2005

8 Truths and 2 Lies, Part Deux

OK, Jr. Intergalactic Gladiators, here are the answers to the previous post's quiz thing. I know you all have been restlessly waiting to see what they could possibly be. Hopefully you will all get some much needed sleep tonight.

1. I am 6 feet tall and weigh (approximately) 205 lbs. True. Yeah, give or take 5 pounds. Yeah, that's the ticket.

2. I have seen large spiders on top of the John Hancock building in Chicago. True. A job or two ago, I was a satellite technician and I got to go to the top of the Hancock once. Evidently spiders balloon over from Indiana, so there's your science lesson for today, Billy. I also saw a praying mantis on top of a skyscraper once, I have no idea how that got up there.

3. I'm an early riser. True. Yeah, a blessing and a curse, without being that much of a blessing. I think I did this to myself getting up early on Saturdays to watch the Superfriends.

4. My favorite musical group is the Ramones. True. I don't like them quite as much as I used to, but no band has been able to usurp The Ramones place as my favorite band.

5. I've had a price on my head. True. While involved in counter narcotic operations in the US Army.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
6. My avatar is taken from a character on the popular 80's cartoon "Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs." False. Curse you Fluke, you took my joke. Yeah, this is Goose from Galaxy Rangers.

7. My favorite movie of all time is Spaced Invaders. False. Spaced Invaders is a damn fine movie, but my absolute favorite has to be Gigli 2 Electric Boogaloo.

8. I used to have a pet mouse named Nobella. True. Named after the prize and/or the inventor of dynamite.

9. I've jumped out of perfectly good airplanes. True. Again, while in the Army.

10. I belong to an international running (dis)organization that proudly describes themselves as a "drinking club with a running problem." True. If you have half a mind to try hashing, that's all it takes.

That's all for today, kids. Maybe tomorrow I will post something funny or interesting.

1 comment:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Fluke, I am still amazed that we both had a pet mouse named Nobella. I won't budge on Gigli 2 Electric Boogaloo, though.

Wookiehobbit, I'm a wanted man. I have a price on my head in 12 systems.