Saturday, July 23, 2005

Picture time

I thought that I'd share some photographs of me.


That's me with my cool shades and Vibro-Ax on one of the Fire Islands of Hacknor.


Vibro-Mace, laser shades and space helmet.


Absolutely horrible class photo of me from the Intergalactic Gladiator Academy.


Fortunately, they let me retake the picture. I am wearing my ceremonial gladiator helmet, but I sure wouldn't want to fight with that thing on.


Here I am with my Lasar Sword.


It's Miller Time, baby!


Some people call me the space cowboy....


Tailgating at the Bears game.


Here is a picture of me in the Mid 80's. I was experimenting with my look a bit.


I am mullet man, wearing a mullet if I can...


That's when I was in the Army. A fine looking trooper I was.


Me and baby Kiera.

Pictures courtesy of Portrait Illustration Maker.

Update!
I found a picture of my wife and I on our honeymoon in Las Vegas.

2 comments:

Cardboard Knight said...

thbbbbbbbbbbttttt... First post yay! Aww you so cute in the army!

-Ari

Darv said...

LOL... Sweet =)