Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I have been tagged again.

Karnov tagged me with another meme. Curse you again, Karnov. Curse your green, scaly hide again!

Here are the rules:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence or close to it.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.

Become an official Jr. Intergalactic Gladiator! "3. Place the image in a button and stamp it together."

The post pretty much speaks for itself, it's a button you can make to become an Official Junior Intergalactic Gladiator.

I am willing to take volunteers for the tagging, any suckers, er, takers out there?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is mine:

KORY: (whispers) I... I didn’t see anything.

Oooh! Mysterious!

Anonymous said...

Did that meme a long time ago :P