Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Maybe I should call myself Johnny Ramone. What? That's taken? OK how about Johnny Rotten? That too? OK, how about Johnny Thunders? Johnny Cash?







You Know Yer Indie. Let's Sub-Categorize.




You're a True Punk. You know that punk isn't all about studded jackets and mohawks. If you're political, you're actually informed. Most of the stuff you love is from before the 80s, though you know bands like Fugazi kept the spirit going.
Take this
quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Apparently I'm a Mod.

The picture you put up would make a great caption competition.

Professor Xavier said...

Hey, I'm a mod too. What's the dilly-o?

Nepharia said...

"You're Avante Garde Indie. You listen to abstract music like free-jazz and Krautrock. You drink too much coffee and you scare the fuck out of the rest of us. We're afraid to call you pretentious because we know that we all just don't get it. There are few of you out there, and most of you will probably die soon."

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Once again A quiz has told me I am Gabby Hayes. WTF man WTF :)