Thursday, June 08, 2006

Shootin' at the walls of heartache, bang bang, I am a warrior


To uncover my stalker, I am analyzing the photos and I think that I'm onto something. I am just like Batman running the photos through my Batcomputer, except without the Batcomputer. I guess I don't have the cool car or the cave or the millions of dollars, either. Other than that, I'm just like the Darknight Detective without the cowl.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
At Wrigley Field. Notice the figure in the red circle.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
At Oak Street Beach. Again, note the figure circled.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
At the bar. I circled the figure in red once again.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Outside the bar. He's there, too.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Downtown Chicago. There he is behind that guy. He's even waving for some reason... that doesn't see very sneaky.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Finally, at the promenade. I have almost a full shot of him here. Strangely enough, he appears to have some sort of morphing abilities or something.

I think that I'm very, very close to figuring out this mystery. Hopefully, I'll figure this out real quick because, really, how long is this going to draw out?

And then when I hash this all out, there's going to be trouble because I am a warrior, baby.

My Inner Hero - Warrior!



I'm a Warrior!


I'm courageous, straightforward, and charismatic. I'm a born leader, but I'm also not afraid to face danger on my own. Nothing stands between me and victory... nothing that lives to tell the tale, anyway. If you need someone to charge into battle for you, call on me.



How about you? Click here to find your own inner hero.

Credit where credit is due, I got this from Turbo Slut

2 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

It couldn't be dirty, I wiped it with my armpit.

Professor Xavier said...

Normally when people get things from Turbo Slut they need some penicillin afterwards.