Wednesday, June 14, 2006

17. INT. HORIZON AMPITHEATER- EVENING

Click the pic

Announcer
Introducing, In this corner, from planet 18M. The gladiator with the speed and the strength of a robot and the cunning and ferocity of a Minotaur. I bring you the Megataur!

[Megataur enters the arena.]

Megataur
I, Megataur, will crush these pathetic fleshlings!

[Crowd boos.]

Announcer
In this corner, The Monkeyboy that you know and love... Jo Jo!

[Crowd Cheers.]

Announcer
And with Jo Jo, his hero, the one and only..... Jon!!

[Crowd goes silent.]

Jo Jo
I'll take 'em high, and you take 'em low. Howya doin' buaaauuuuuthhhh?

[Crowd laughs.]

click the picJon
I don't know, Jo Jo. Do you think it's gonna work?

Jo Jo
Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

[Megatuar advances on the duo. Jo Jo dodges the attack, but Jon cannot escape Megataur's lunge. Megataur throws Jon across the arena.]

Jon
Ooof. Hey that smarts!

[Jon snaps to his feet and dodges the attack while trying to regain his senses. Jo Jo selflessly puts himself in between Megataur and Jon.]

Jo Jo
Ooooh, now you gonna pay! I'm gonna gets you but good!

[Megatuar kicks Jo Jo across the arena.]

Jo Jo
YEEEEEEEEEE-YOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

[Megataur gloats.]

Megataur
Megataur superior, Monkeyboy inferior!

[Jon and Jo Jo regroup.]

Come on, just click the picJo Jo
I've got a swell idea, Johnny Jon Jon!

Jon
What is it, Jo Jo? Please tell me!

Jo Jo
Throw me at 'im! Fastball Special!

Jon
Uh, I don't know... Think it'll work?

Jo Jo
Trust me, I saw it on a cartoon once!

[Jon grabs Jo Jo's legs and spins him around and around. Jo Jo wails as the velocity increases. With a final spin, Jon releases the comedy relief sidekick at the Megataur's legs. The robotic monster, not calculating the attack in time, stumbles over the selfless missile. A flying kick from Jon knocks the machine over and several hacks into the armor later with a Vibro Ax, the Megataur's servos are disengaged.]

Announcer
The winner, Jon!

Jon
Thanks, Jo Jo. I couldn't've done it without you!

Jo Jo
All in a days work, chummmmmmmmmmm.


I looked up from the script and bored my eyes into J'onn Sinew Nu's.

"See?" I said.

"What?" he asked.

9 comments:

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

It did lack a little of that IG Jon drama and flair. Who wrote it, Hudson?


and AUGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Your sidebar has run away from the stench of that script!!!!!!

Magdalena said...

it wasnt that bad

Vegeta said...

Wow...... That would be one i take my wife to make out too , but I'm afraid the badness from that movie is contaigous.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

But that's not how it really happened.

Wolverine said...

Wait Fast ball special? hey that's my finisher! I demand satifaction ! I could sue but I'd rather fight JoJo Senior in a Steel cage match

Darv said...

That script stinks more then a Mangalore.

Lori said...

Using cartoon moves....too funny!!!

Have a great day!!!

Professor Xavier said...

I'm thinking Nightcrawler might make a pretty good Jo Jo, if the part hasn't been cast yet.

www.valencia-3d.com said...

I found a great deal of helpful info here!